This is probably my biggest problem right now in every area of my life:
- I want to connect with friends, but I don’t
- I want to try new things, but I don’t
- I want to meet new people, but I don’t
- I want to get back in shape, to be the athlete I once was, but I haven’t made the effort
- I have early morning classes, yet I can’t bring myself to go to bed
- I’m almost positive that I’m in the wrong program, yet I still haven’t gone to see a program councillor to discuss changing majors
- My eyesight is going and I’m afraid I might be diabetic, but I keep putting off going to the doctor
- I want to call my parents out on their bullshit, but I can’t bring myself to do so
The worst part - I don’t know why I can’t/won’t.
Some of it is probably the fear or uncertainty of what might happen. And for the most part, I know deep down nothing bad will happen!
I never have been and still am not that wimpy person; for some reason though my motivation is just shot right now.
Regardless, I’m at a crossroads and I don’t know how to decide where to start.
I guess I should start somewhere, and with that, goodnight Tumblr!